Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Therapy

Right now I feel like blaaaaaaaaargh. I want to do something but I have no idea what I want to do. It's that moment when nothing is good enough, but if someone suggests something you get mad because you don't want to do that thing. It's annoying. It's depressing. It's frustrating. 
I don't want to look at a movie, I don't want to read a book, I don't want to listen to music. I honestly don't really want to write, right now but I have no idea what else to do. So I'm writing. It's supposed to be therapeutic.

What's up with this weather latly. It's winter Mother Nature please try to understand that. Because when it's 55 degrees one day then there's three inches of now on the ground the next day that's confusing. 

What's up with guys. One minute they like you then the next minute they can't see you waving hello. That confusing. And they want to get mad when you don't talk to them for a week because you thought you guys weren't friends anymore.

What's up with girls. Why must we go through the cycle of endless painful heart wrenching emotion. I hate him. I hate her. Kill the flower. Aww look a puppy. That's incredibly confusing.

I think I feel better now. Ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment