Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 1 of Fantasyland Adventure

We arrived at about 2:30 and guess what? We got the Lion King room and it is awesome I will show you some pictures later. Also Mufasa is over looking my room Lol.


So the New Fantasyland is quite colorful and kid friendly. We got to see the Storybook Circus where we ate.

And let me tell you what we ate. Braised beef that fell of my fork, herb buttered mash potatoes, some pretty cool green beans, and real ratatouille. It was perfect, no lie.

After we ate we wandered around and saw that statue of Gaston, the Be Our Guest Restaurant, and Arial's two new rides. We went through Enchanted tales with Belle, a cute interactive show for the younger, but still enjoyable.

We also went on Under the Sea- Journey of The Little Mermaid. You ride through the story of Ariel in a giant clam and sing along.

Since it was dark I didn't see too much, but from what I could tell there are still attractions being built, and I can't wait to see them.

Keep it Typical TeenAge.










No comments:

Post a Comment