Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trying Again

Hi guys I'm back and I'm trying this blogging thing again. I still want this blog to be about teenage opinions and views but I would also like to cronical my journey closer to Jesus, closer to fame, and closer to culinary perfection (I'm baking now lol).

I realize that I have been baptized and I have given my life to the Lord, but not whole heartedly. He needs and deserves more from me and I need more of Him. I want us to tight, the best of friends, my Father. That's what I need from Him and He needs my heart, mind and soul. But its more than that, I want to be able to truly love Him above all else.

IMG_20121030_213926.jpgI still want to be famous. I want to be an actress, a great
actress. I would just to like to say shout-out to Jenifer Lawrence, you go girl she hasn't been out of theaters for more than 4 months at a time since Hunger Games. That's what I want to be in demand as a great actress and to work with amazing people and see amazing things and inspire on the big screen. And God help me I will.


I baked an apple pie (my personal favorite) a little while ago.   Looks great right, tastes like sweet applesauce in buttery crust. Needless to say I will have to try again. But yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies, not from a box but from scratch. And they were pretty amazing if I do say so my self.

Anyways as always comment please. And have a Typical TeenAge day.

No comments:

Post a Comment