Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reviews

GLEE was awesome I loved the funeral. I loved Sue's sister, she was so sweet and kind. She was like Sue's conscience. Kurt and Finn did a great job arranging the funeral. The movie of Sue and her sister was my favorite part and the song too. I ended up singing that son the rest of the night. But Jessie is getting on my nerves. "Jessie StJames Jessie StSucks" Mercedes was amazing, she sung from her heart and soul and brought down the house, he had no right to say she was lazy. And what about the choreography, are you serious choreography. I think Jessie is just manipulating Rachel's feelings to ensure that he has a job. And then Finn broke up with Quinn and came with a flower. Awwww was all I could say. He is a little late but better late than never.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON is a great movie. I looked at it for the second time yesterday. I fell in love with it all over again. Toothless is so cute. The movie was all about changing and being true to yourself. I was so surprised when I found out that America Ferrera played Astrid. And the vicking leader was Gerard Butler, that was so fitting. All of the voices seemed to fit. Hiccup was a hilarios character. "You just gestured to all of me" that was the line in that movie. Toothless was an amazing friend/pet and a great teacher for hiccup. Just goes to show you not everything is as it seems.

GREYS ANATOMY and PRIVATE PRACTICE are coming on tomorrow. Mark looks great with his new baby, but he seriously needs to figure out if he wants Lexi of not and Lexi needs figure out if she wants to be with Avery or not. But Yang is going overboard with her so called "teaching her self" plan. And Alex completely blew the case wide open. He ruined Meredith's chance of getting the baby and probably ruined her career and maybe her marriage. The sad thing is that Derek and Meredith only got legally married last episode. Now for private practice. Sam is getting on my last nerves and thats all I can say.

Review something of your own. As always comment tell me what you think. Just another Typical TeenAge opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment