Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From Mama to mommy to mom to ma to name

We all grow and change, its apart of life. even old people change. parents change the way raise kids. and kids definaitly change. we get older start to get more independent we dont like taking orders. there are a thousand things changing in our bodies and all we can do is except it and keep going. the problems come when we do not except change or try to go against the "changing order"

"Mama"
"Oh my goodness he said my name. awww thats my baby i love you so much"
"I wish he would stay like this"
"Yea me too"
~

"Mommy wheres my sweater?"
"i've got it right here, here lift your arms. So are you ready for your first day of school"
"Yea"
"do you have your lunch"
"Yea"
"did you brush your teeth"
"yea
"Alright lets go''
"Mommy why are you crying"
"My baby is just growing up so fast
~

"Hey mom can we go to the mall"
"Did you finish your homework"
"Sort of"
"whats sort of?"
"Its almost done"
"Get it done then we'll go"
"aww come on mom, I'll get it dome later"
"Finish or we dont go"
~

"Ma I'm goin out"
"Where?"
"out"
"excuse me i asked where you were going"
"I'm goin out ma"
"No you're not goin anywhere"
"What why not"
"Because i said so thats why"
"Whatever I'm out"
~

No comments:

Post a Comment