Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

End of the School Year

Congratulations to all of the high school and college graduates this year and congratulations to the kids that worked their butt of to make it through the year. I know it was a tough year for me so I think everyone deserves a thumbs up. You guys did good. And good luck to those going to college next fall and good luck to those moving into the corporate world.

On another topic, I just heard about this new end of the world date May 21, 2011. What happened to 2012, not that I believed in that either but seriously God said you will not know the day nor the hour in which the Lord cometh. And the thing is that the guy that came up with this date also said the world would end in 1994. Things like this have happened in history before and people were left homeless and jobless and family-less waiting for the end to come. One thing I know is that I love the Lord and no matter what day he comes on I know I'm going back with him.
Comment tell me what you think. Just another Typical TeenAge day

No comments:

Post a Comment